Monday, May 3, 2010

QOTD (Quote of the Day)

I am determined to try and make regular blog entries, and this is a feeble attempt to make one today since my day was honestly not that interesting (it is a Monday, after all).

I came across this quote today and thought it would be fitting...

"Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone."
~Jim Fiebig

This just made me chuckle because I can't remember how many times I've been enjoying ice cream and it either spilled on me or on the table or fell on the ground. It really is a feeling of extreme disappointment.

I have a love for ice cream and an even bigger love for gelato. If you know me, I've raved about gelato ever since I went to Italy in 2004. I have yet to find a gelato that tastes that good. Ring Mountain in Eagan, MN, does have really good ice cream and gelato though...hmmm...and it's only a couple miles from my house... (cue the raising of the eyebrow...).

Sadly, the picture of me and my first gelato is not on this computer so I can't upload it right now :(

Instead, I'll leave you with an array of gelato...this picture was taken in San Francisco and was pretty good, I can't remember the name of the place though...

No comments:

Post a Comment