"Live from your heart, it will never steer you wrong."
When I saw this quote, I thought about my life and realized that this is so true. The times in my life when I wavered and didn't follow my heart or my gut instinct were times when things did not turn out the best that they could have. As we get older, we so easily try and make sense out of things, try to reason with things instead of just letting things happen. We start to second guess, overthink, and distrust. It's so much easier to believe in everything when you're young because no one has told you otherwise yet and it's so easy to trust when you haven't been deceived. I try to remind myself of that feeling and every day, I try to follow my heart and believe in the unbelievable. Even if someone proves you wrong, at least you believed in something.
So my advice for today is follow your heart. Go with your gut. Believe in the unbelievable. That's when the unthinkable happens. It's when I followed my heart that I truly fell in love and it's when I believed in good that I saw miracles happen.

(image from weheartit.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment