It has been over a month since my last post...wow, time really does fly by. I'm so excited for this one because it's about my recent trip to San Francisco. Ryan and I went there for our friend Ann's big 30th birthday celebration and for a long awaited visit to see Shirley May, who moved there last September. It was just such a wonderful time.
While I was in San Francisco roaming around with my dearest friends and husband, all I could think was, I am SO lucky. How wonderful is it that I have these girls pictured below in my life and that we can just hang out and have a blast no matter what. Top that off with my husband being there, lots of great food, shopping, and laughter, and it truly was an amazing time. I am only close to a few family members, so I consider my close friends my family. Friends are the family you choose, and I feel like I've chosen well. I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by the best girls out there.
Surprisingly, I didn't take that many pictures during the trip :( Of course I wish I had more, but I must've been having too much fun to remember to take pictures. Sometimes it's just better to just be in the moment anyways :)
Here's my photo diary of the trip, enjoy!
 |
| Vista point stop on the way to Sausalito, The Golden Gate Bridge |
 |
| San Francisco |
 |
| Shirley May, me, and Karen :) |
 |
Fountain in Sausalito
|
 |
| Wine tasting in Sausalito |
 |
| Anyone wanna buy an itty bitty baby? Or world's smallest duck? Anyone? |
 |
| Max's Chicken. Yum. |
 |
| A visit to Auntie Em's bakery |
 |
| these cupcakes were SO good |
 |
| I heart these girls so much |
 |
| Oh, and I heart this man too...can't get enough of him |
 |
What can be better than shopping with girls? Shopping here with girls.
How beautiful is this?
I just wish I remembered what it was called. I think it started with a "W"? |
 |
| Sitting at Cocola about to try some yummy pastries |
 |
| chocolate pound cake and a chocolate cream eclair...need I say more? |
 |
| Ann's Vera Bradley luggage -- LOVE! |
 |
| beautiful girls at M.A.C. |
 |
| Dinner at The Boiling Crab, probably one of my best memories of the trip |
 |
| hehehe |
 |
| time to put on the bibs! |
 |
| Before |
 |
After
|
 |
| dirty bibs...it was a messy, but delicious meal |
 |
everyone signed the wall...can't wait to go back!
I thought it was also cute that the word "family" is right next to this. |
 |
Breakfast/lunch, brunch, whatever you want to call it, at Karilagan.
SOOOO GOOD. |
 |
| Last day and last picture taken in San Francisco :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment