Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Bells and Fish Tales

My last post was somewhat morbid, so I thought this one could be geared towards other events that happened before Ryan's hernia surgery -- a wedding and fishing! I also haven't been posting much lately either, so I'm trying!

I love weddings. I love seeing the happy couple in wedded bliss. I love watching them as they say their vows to each other and the looks in their eyes. I love the whole celebration aspect of it.  Ryan's stepbrother got married and it was an absolutely beautiful wedding. It was a very hot and humid outdoor wedding, but a beautiful wedding indeed. I wish I would've taken more pictures during the wedding, but it was a very intimate setting and I didn't feel like taking pictures during it. Luckily Ryan's mom took some after wedding pics of all her kids and so I have that to share...


The following day after the wedding, we were off to go up north for Ryan's family's annual fishing trip! Unfortunately we weren't able to stay a full week like everyone else due to Ryan's surgery, but hopefully next year we'll be there for the whole week. It was such a great time and so relaxing. Like I've said before, I love seeing Ryan in his fishing element. I've really never seen anything like it. As relaxed and laid back of a person he is already, he is even more relaxed fishing. It's a beautiful sight to me.

my teeniest catch! I swear, the other fish were bigger ;)


Hello, Mr. Teeny Tiny Turtle!

not bad for the first day :)

A little piece of heaven

My man got some major sunburn (hence the very fashionable hat the 2nd day), but he was still happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment