Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Year

Well...once again it has been quite some time since my last post.  It's been a busy few months...excuses, excuses...

It's a new year, so I hope everyone has had a good one so far!  Somehow I started off the new year by getting my wisdom teeth pulled out...I know, what a start, right??  I got them pulled a couple weeks ago today actually, and so far I am doing well...no dry sockets!  I'm shocked at how well it all turned out since I was so nervous about it and putting it off for YEARS.  I'm glad I finally did it though.

I want to give a special thank you to my babysitters, Ryan and Kung Fu (my pillow pet I got from Ryan at Christmas) during my wisdom teeth recovery. Aren't they cute?


Here's to a whole new year of possibilities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment