Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

I usually try and think of an intriguing title for each blog entry, but the basic title of "Eclipse" just says it all.

So, it happened. IT finally happened....Eclipse finally came out in movie theaters last night at midnight (12:01 a.m. to be exact) and I was able to watch it with one of my best friends and fellow Twilight addict, Ann.

I honestly don't really even know where to start...there is so much to say, but at the same time I'm speechless. It was definitely my favorite of the three movies so far, they just seem to get better and better! I will admit there were some moments that were disappointing, but they were few and far between. And really, the only reason they were disappointing to me was because they weren't done exactly like the book (meaning same conversations, but different setting) or the scene/moment didn't last long enough for me. If it were up to me, each movie would be 6 hours long lol. I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say that pretty much every favorite moment of mine from the book made it into the movie, which was so satisfying! My favorite song from the soundtrack was even in the part of the book that I pictured it in (I have a strange obsession with matching songs to events/moments, don't ask me why). Kudos to David Slade! THAT is how you turn a book into a movie! I can't imagine that any of the fans of the books will be disappointed by this one. And of course, Edward (Rob Pattinson) looks HOT in it. And ok, ok, Jacob (Taylor Lautner) doesn't look so bad himself lol.

So now that I've finally seen Eclipse, it's time for me to see it again...and again...lol. AND now I have to wait for Breaking Dawn...ugh...the wait is going to be so long and excruciating. But at least I'll have the books to tie me over for now.

Here are some pictures of me getting ready for Eclipse night, hehehe. Sorry for the poor quality of my camera phone, but they were taken right before I left and luckily my husband humored me and took the pictures. I also added on a couple more from the past week that were Eclipse-crazed related.

Stopping at BK for the Eclipse cups, which I will say was disappointing lol. They didn't even have any crowns like they did for New Moon. And yes, I asked the lady if they had crowns lol.



Look! I sparkle in the sunlight! Ok, I don't. It's what was left over from swatches of lipgloss that I wiped off, but still....



Eclipse Premiere Night!!! Me in my Eclipse gear...

My t-shirt...



my bracelet....





and don't forget the tickets!



Here's a pic of my Eclipse countown...I was 2 seconds too late after midnight, lol



Since I love great quotes, I'll end this entry with one of my favorite quotes from the Eclipse book. Surprisingly, it was said by Jacob. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still Team Edward ;)

"It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like...gravity moves. When you see her; suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her..."

GO SEE ECLIPSE!

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute!!! i love the glitter - nice touch. hope i get to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete