There's a little over a week left of January and I am just itching for spring to come...I would say that I am in the homestretch of getting over this winter weather, but knowing MN, that would be speaking way too soon. Spring is my favorite season and I just can't wait for it to get here. I am looking forward to the flowers blooming, green leaves on trees, the smell of rain, butterflies, the air getting warmer...everything!
One of the things I like to do all year long, but especially during the winter time, is buy inexpensive bunches of flowers from the grocery store to try and brighten up the house when it's so cold and yucky outside. I'm also lucky enough to have a husband who brings me flowers for no reason too :)
Here are a couple pictures of some flowers that are keeping me sane. Happy Monday!
hi friend! i haven't had a chance to catch up on your blog until now - but i love it. love all your posts. looking forward to spring too - mt goal this year is to practice on my hubert too - (i have to give mine a name) lol. you'll have to give me some pointers.
ReplyDeleteaww, thanks Karen! Nice to see that someone reads it haha. I will have to think of a name for yours...maybe next time you visit we can have a photoshoot with Gabe and we can both practice :)
ReplyDelete